Monday 2 April 2012

Accessorize Illusion Pink Spice

Pin It Now!
Right, so today I have a real beauty of a polish to share. Accessorize "Pink Spice", which apparently is a dupe for the now discontinued "Bad Fairy" from MACs Venomous Villains collection. I don't have Bad Fairy so I can't do a direct comparison, but in the photos I've seen they look identical!

Pink Spice is a metallic magenta foil that flashes a lovely orange, warm gold when the light hits it. I haven't come across anything else that's similar to it in my duochrome collection.





This polish is only £4.00 at Accessorize or Superdrug. Well worth picking up if, like me, you love duochromes and a foil finish. Very, pretty. OK be warned, more pics to follow.


 


Formula wise this was a two-coater for me, good formula and easy application. Duochrome love at first swatch.

If you're curious how Pink Spice and Bad Fairy compare, fellow UK nail-blogger Polishtopia does a great post on it right here

Have you got Pink Spice in your duochrome collection? What other pink or red duochrome polishes do you like? I'm always on the lookout for more to add to my stash.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment