Tuesday 29 May 2012

Kitten Tuesday - Rimmel Peppermint

Pin It Now!
Sorry everyone for being late with my Kitten Monday post! Here she is, her mitted Toastyness.

 She is not amused at me being late! 

Why are cats so good at giving looks of disdain??
Sorry Toast! I will not be late again!

The polish I have for you today is Rimmel Pro in Peppermint. With the "pro" colours you get 12ml vs the 8ml in standard Rimmel polishes. The brush is also different, more paddle shaped which I quite like. It makes it easy to cover almost your whole nail in one stroke. Other people may think that it's too big, but I like a big, flat, paddlely brush.

As the name suggests Peppermint is a light turquoise colour and is a glossy creme finish. Goes equally great with fair, tan or darker skin tones. For the pics below I used 2 coats and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.




I decided to try and stay in the kitten/cat theme of things and I went with a leopard print stamp.
I always worry that stamping in black over such a light colour would look too harsh, so I went with my trusty Sally Hansen Natural White polish. I used Bundle Monster Plate BM221 for the leopard print stamp.


Rimmel Pro in Peppermint retails for £4.59 (well worth it imho) and is available from Superdrug and Boots here.  I hope you guys liked my subtle leopard print mani, and I promise that the next weeks Kitten Mondays will be on Mondays!



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Gawd, your kitten is so cute!
    I love Rimmel's brush, it makes it so easy to paint my nails with it. I don't have this colour4, but I really want it now! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great colour, I'm sure it'd suit you. I've been really impressed with the Rimmel Pro polishes so far.

      Delete
  2. I simply love the fotos of Toast.
    And I love you Mam

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pics of your kitty... i wish i could have one again,,, lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's a cute little ball of mischief for sure.

      Delete