Saturday 19 May 2012

Rimmel - Sky High, Swatch N Stamp

Pin It Now!
Today I present a polish I've had for several years. It's a summer favorite of mine for pedicures but I decided to give it a go on my fingers and was so pleased I did!



Rimmel Sky High is notorious to photograph accurately (just try a google image search for it). It always comes out more blue in photographs than it is IRL.

I was getting so frustrated trying to adjust the colour balance and had to give up in the end, cause nothing was working! Bleh. But luckily I discovered this great site for colour swatches!

It's called color-swatches.com and you can search for colour accurate swatches of almost any colour by any brand. I'm definitely going to use this whenever there's a colour that's hard to photograph. 

Here is the accurate colour swatch of Rimmel Sky High
For the link to the Rimmel Sky High swatch on color-swatches.com plus accompanying info click the image above or here.

Ok ok so this is a little cheeky of me.... I know I used the same stamps in my Barry M Gold Foil post but I just really like the combination of deep turquoise and gold. It's a combi that's been in use since ancient Egypt and I think they (still) work great together.

(I'm going to have to come up with a mani with all these colours, love how they're put together!)


Do you like turquoise and gold together? I'd love to see your pics so leave me a comment with links to your manis! :)







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment