Monday 4 June 2012

Kitten Mondays - Barry M Copper

Pin It Now!
Happy kitten Monday everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Jubliee Bank Holiday if you are in the UK.

This is how Toast sleeps 5% of the time.


 This is how she sleeps the rest of the time!
Hehe, she's a true Raggie all right, so funny and floppy.

Today I have for you Barry M Copper. As the names suggests it is a copper coloured glitter polish.

It has a subtle colour shift from copper to bronze, very pretty. I wasn't sure if it would suit my skin colour but it goes surprisingly well. I think that would suit both fairer and darker skin tones than mine.


 
I used 2 coats of this polish for the pics, but you could get away with one. The glitter is so dense, and the application was a breeze. Nice one Barry M!


For my kitty inspired theme today I choose tiger print. It's the perfect companion to a coppery polish and it was so easy to do. I used my fateful Rimmel Black Out and Bundle Monster plate BM-223.


Barry M Copper is available in Superdrug and Boots for £3.99. It isn't up on the Barry M or Superdrug websites yet, but I'll update this post when it is.

I hope you liked this Kitten Monday post. I've got some exciting dupe posts coming up next this week so stay tuned. ;)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. your kitty is so so cute... very cuddly,, nd the polish is lovely

    ReplyDelete